From March 08 2013 to June 29 2013
UNESCOS SITES: MANTOVA AND SABBIONETA
Since 2008 Mantova and Sabbioneta came to be part of the UNESCO world heritage site. Two cities of inestimable artistic and cultural architectural heritage.
To visit the greatness of these two Gonzaga's kingdoms, Hotel Casa Poli offers a weekend full of culture:
- 2 nights in a double room 2 pax
- Breakfast buffet
- Internet wifi no limits
- Bike rental for 1 day
In MANTOVA ticket for:
- Palazzo Ducale and the Castello di San Giorgio
- Palazzo Te
- San Sebastiano Palace, museum of the town
- Teatro Bibiena
- Museo Diocesano
In SABBIONETA (34km) transfer + ticket for:
- Transfer with bus of Unesco Line (Apam)
- Guided visit in Sabbioneta the ideal town of Vespasiano Gonzaga
- Palazzo Giardino with the Corridor of the Ancients
- Ancient style Theatre
- Palazzo Ducale
- Jewish synagogue
TOTAL COST 2 NIGTHS 2 PAX: Euro 299,00 taxes included
This offer is valid during the week end (friday, saturday, sunday) because the transfer to Sabbioneta is available just on saturday and sunday.
For groups of minimum 4 rooms (8 pax) it's possible to arrange the transfer and to book this package also during the week.
Cancellation Deadline: 3 Days before the date of arrival
Cancellation Penalty: Full cost of one night stay will be charged
Information request or check prices and availability on line!