in accordance with current legislation on personal data protection (EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016), we wish to inform you that your personal data shall be processed fairly and transparently, for lawful purposes and protecting your privacy and your rights .
Data is processed using IT equipment for the following purposes: 1. TO ACQUIRE AND CONFIRM YOUR RESERVATION OF ACCOMMODATION AND ADDITIONAL SERVICES, AND TO PROVIDE THE REQUESTED SERVICES.
As processing this data is necessary to define the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, your consent is not required, except when so-called sensitive data are provided. In case of refusal to provide personal data, we will not be able to confirm your booking or provide the requested services. The processing will cease upon departure, but some of your personal data may or may continue to be processed for the purposes and with the methods indicated in the following points.
2. IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE “TESTO UNICO DELLE LEGGI DI PUBBLICA SICUREZZA” (Article 109 RD 18.6.1931 No. 773) WHICH REQUIRES US TO PASS ON TO THE LOCAL POLICE STATION THE IDENTITY OF OUR CUSTOMERS FOR THE PURPOSE OF PUBLIC SECURITY, in accordance with the methods established by the Ministry of the Interior (Ministerial Decree 7 January 2013).
It is mandatory that this data shall be provided, therefore your consent is not required. Should you refuse to provide this data we will not be able to host you in our hotel. We will not store the data acquired for this purpose, unless you express your consent, as detailed in paragraph 4;
3. FOR OUR BOOKKEEPING AND TO FULFILL OUR ADMINISTRATIVE, AND FISCAL OBLIGATIONS.
For these purposes, data is processed without the need to acquire your consent. Data is processed by us and by our representatives, and only passed on externally if necessary and in order to fulfill our legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the above-mentioned obligations, we will not be able to provide the requested services. We shall store the data acquired for these purposes for the time required by the relative regulations (10 years, and even more in the case of tax assessments);
4. TO SPEED UP REGISTRATION PROCEDURES IN CASE OF FURTHER STAYS AT OUR HOTEL.
For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be kept for a maximum of 5 years, and will be used in case of further stays in our hotel, and for the purposes referred to in the previous points; your consent is revocable at any time.
5. TO BE ABLE TO RECEIVE MESSAGES AND CALLS ADDRESSED TO YOU DURING YOUR STAY.
Your consent is expressly required to carry out this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Processing of your data will cease upon your departure;
6. FOR THE PROTECTION OF PEOPLE, PROPERTY AND COMPANY ASSETS – THROUGH A VIDEO SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM COVERING CERTAIN AREAS OF THE HOTEL, APPROPRIATELY IDENTIFIED BY SIGNAGE.
Your consent to processing this data is not required, as it pursues our legitimate interest to protecting people and property from aggression, theft, robbery, damage, acts of vandalism and for the purpose of fire prevention and security. The recorded images are deleted after 24 hours, except during holidays, or when the hotel is closed, and in any case they shall not be stored for more than a week. These recordings shall not be passed on to third parties, except if requested by police to carry out an investigation.
7. Should it be necessary to process personal data pursuant to Article 9 of the EU Regulation, the processing will begin only after your consent has been obtained.
8. We also wish to inform you that European Regulation grants you certain rights, including the right to access and rectify data, to request its deletion or to restrict or oppose its processing, in addition to the right to data portability (Articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016). You can exercise your rights using the form identified as “MODELLO PER L’ESERCIZIO DEI DIRITTI IN MATERIA DI PROTEZIONE DEI DATI PERSONALI” found in this section of the site. You can also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (AUTORITA’ GARANTE PER LA PROTEZIONE DEI DATI PERSONALI) according to the procedures established by current legislation.
9. We would also like to inform you that your data shall be processed using both IT and hard copy, and that it shall not be used in the undertaking of of automated decision-making processes.
10. For any further information, and to exercise the rights granted by the European Regulation, please contact the Data Controller:
HOTEL CASA POLI Corso Garibaldi, 31 46100 – MANTOVA Tel. 0376/288170 firstname.lastname@example.org
HOTEL CASA POLI
Corso Garibaldi, 32
46100 – Mantova